The application is available for mobile phones and tablets, for Android and iOS operating systems. Access and navigation to the application is free of charge and includes two languages, Greek and English.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Controller of your personal data which are collected and processed during the use of the application is the Greek office of the Stavros S. Niarchos Foundation for Charity (hereinafter the “SNF”). Your personal data will also be processed by CVENT Europe Ltd., which is the owner of the application. ‘CVENT Europe Ltd.’ will process your personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations arising from its contractual relationship with the SNF and in its capacity as Data Processor.
- APPLICATION FUNCTION
Your personal data are collected and processed in order for you to gain access to the options offered by the application, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Information on the Conference and all other activities of the SNF Nostos Festival (e.g. SNF Nostos Run, SNF Dialogues, Release Athens X SNF Nostos Festival). To this end, you will be given the option to be redirected via a link to https://www.snfnostos.org.
- Information on the Conference’s detailed Programme and the option of selecting individual speeches of interest to users in order to create a personalised agenda.
- Information on Conference Speakers.
- Information regarding SNF-related non-profit organisations that directly assist in the implementation of the Conference.
- Receiving notifications regarding individual SNF Nostos events (e.g. commencement of a speech, invitation to participate in a Q&A session and/or survey).
- Participation in an open live chat that will take place on the themes of the Conference. Users will be able to send messages and upload photos.
- Participation in opinion polls to be published during certain speeches of the Conference and monitoring of their results.
- Participation in surveys on the Conference’s themes.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
Any copying or reproduction in any manner, as well as any publication, modification, alteration or use of the photos, videos, images, and logos included in the application in any other manner is strictly prohibited. The infringement of industrial property rights, intellectual property rights, and other third-party rights is prohibited.
Users are strictly prohibited from posting abusive, offensive, racist, obscene, violent, or illegal content in general (comments, photographs, etc.) on the application. Where users violate this obligation, the SNF reserves the right to delete the relevant material immediately, without, however, being obliged to check all of the content. If this behaviour is repeated, the SNF has the right to delete the user account from the application.
Messages are the personal opinions of users and in no way express the views or opinions of the SNF.
Under no circumstances can the SNF be held liable for any potential loss or damage to third parties from the publication of comments through the application.
- CONTACT US