SNF Nostos


We’re planning an incredible SNFestival while keeping a close eye on developments

March 11 2020

In line with many other institutions, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is monitoring the situation with COVID-19 very closely, particularly as it relates to the public events the Foundation organizes. The safety and wellbeing of participants is our highest priority at these events.

We are aware that a number of large gatherings worldwide scheduled for March and April have been cancelled or postponed and that some organizations are moving to limit travel.

We will provide updates on the status of the Foundation’s 2020 Summer Nostos Festival and SNF Conference, which are scheduled for the last week in June (21-28), as we have them. If a cancellation or postponement is deemed necessary, will share that information as soon as possible. A final decision about whether these events will go forward will be made no later than May 15.

Thank you for your patience as we work to make a safe and, most importantly, informed decision.